Welcome to the Student Companion site for The English Handbook by William Whitla.
This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text:
- A complete table of contents for each chapter
- Detailed table of contents with all subheadings for the web-text and the printed text
- Further discussion and examples of many of the topics discussed in The English Handbook
- Numerous charts, finding lists, and explanations to extend the usefulness of The English Handboook
- Live weblinks to the sites referred to in each chapter as well as many other useful links
You can access these resources in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.