Welcome to the Instructor Companion Site for
Essentials of Corrections, 5th Edition
Welcome to the Instructor Companion Site for the fifth edition of Essentials of Corrections, by G. Larry Mays and L. Thomas Winfree, Jr. This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
The material on this site is intended for instructor use only. On this site you will find:
- Sample syllabi for 8 week courses, 10 week courses, and 15 week courses
- Instructor’s Manual for each chapter
- Test Banks and answer keys for each chapter
- PowerPoint slides to accompany each chapter
- Online video resources for each chapter
For student resources, visit the Student Companion Site. Materials include:
- Additional web resources (links to sites) for each chapter
- List of state government sites
- Student Guide organized by chapter
- Student Quizzes and answer keys for each chapter
The Student Guide, Student Quizzes, and Flashcards were created by Carolyn Dennis
Resources are displayed in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department