Welcome to the companion site for Essentials of Cognitive Neuroscience. This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
On this website you will find resources for both instructors and students:
- Sample syllabi
- Exam questions
Please note that the resources for instructors are password protected and can only be accessed by instructors who register with the site.
- Web clips. Brief presentations (6 to 12-or-so minutes long) by an expert in cognitive neuroscience or an allied discipline that further elucidate or elaborate on content presented in the text.
- Author-narrated summary videos
- Interactive multiple choice questions
- Web links. A curated collection of Web sites and video clips (many from YouTube), freely accessible on the internet, whose
content complements content presented in the text. Web Link 1.1 deserves a special note because it accesses a 3D, rotatable, “dissectible” human brain with labels and descriptions, developed and hosted by Genes to Cognition Online.
Resources are displayed in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
About the book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book or to view full details Essentials of Cognitive Neuroscience.
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department.