Welcome to the Instructor Companion Site for
Human Geography: A Concise Introduction
Welcome to the companion site for Human Geography: A Concise Introduction by Mark Boyle. This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
On this website you will find resources for both instructors and students:
- Biographies of key authors in the field
- Links to further learning resources
- Student tutorial exercises
- Bonus Zoom-in Boxes
- Additional essay-style exam questions
- A multiple choice exam paper
- PowerPoint slide lectures for each chapter
Please note that the resources for instructors are password protected and can only be accessed by instructors who register with the site.
Resources are displayed in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
The book is also supported by Facebook and Twitter accounts:
About the Book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book or to view full details Human Geography: A Concise Introduction
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department.