Welcome to the Student Companion Site for
Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Geostatistical Modeling and Kriging
Welcome to the companion site for Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Geostatistical Modeling and Kriging.
This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
On this website you will find:
- Use of the widely spread and used free software R to show the open source code used throughout the book, and provide practical guidance to the practitioner.
- Use of extensively used libraries geoR, RandomFields, fields, gstat, CompRandFld, scatterplot3d, fda, and animation.
- Worked out examples with the code used for each chapter of the book.
- Descriptive coded examples, including a number of attractive graphical outputs.
- Developed spatio-temporal modelling code to run variogram and covariance fitting in space and in space-time, simulations and predictions.
Resources are displayed:
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
About the book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book or to view full details
Access to the material on this site requires a password from the book. Once your access has been validated you are free to view the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes. This material is copyright protected and is not downloadable.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department