Welcome to the website for Essential Maths for Geoscientists: An Introduction by Paul I. Palmer. This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
On this website you will find:
- Powerpoints of all figures from the book for downloading.
- PDFs of all tables from the book for downloading.
- Exercises from the book for downloading.
Resources are displayed in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
About the book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book or to view full details
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department