Welcome to the Web site for Data Structures and Algorithms in Java, 5th Edition
by Michael T. Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia. This Web site gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text. You can access these resources in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
Terms and Conditions:
Use of the instructor account and of the materials in the instructor area is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You will make available the materials to your teaching assistants and graders.
- You can make available portions of the materials, such as solutions to selected exercises, to the students in your course on hardcopy handouts or on Web pages that are either password-protected, OR accessible only from your university domain.
- You are not allowed to make the materials available on a publicly assessible Web site.