Welcome to the Instructor Companion Site for
Language Development and Language Impairment: A Problem-Based Introduction
Welcome to the companion site for Language Development and Language Impairment. This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
The companion website provides:
- An introductory essay to trigger thinking about the process of problem-based learning.
- A list of useful references, including websites, concerning the history and practice of PBL.
- For each of the Further Problems at the end of chapters 2–6 in the text:
- A list of the learning areas, learning issues, and learning outcomes associated with the problem.
- Selected readings and resources relevant to the problem.
- Background notes for instructors/tutors on the topic of the problem.
Please note that these resources for instructors are password protected and can only be accessed by instructors who register with the site.
Resources are displayed in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter
About the book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book or to view full details Language Development and Language Impairment.
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department.